Puisi "An Approach to Life"

20.10.00 Unknown 0 Comments

An Approach to Life

I am walking up on a little path
running to pursue the sun
I am flying up sky
To reach my dreams beside stars

Life is a tower of love
To give, to understand
To keep, to bear
We can’t escape from bitterness of life

Life is like a journey
Like a trip, like a hunt
Like a travel
We always walk in that moment
To looking for what we want
To understand what the life is
To write and learn every experience which we got

I’m a hunter of God
Never tired to walk around the world
I’m still here,
Walking along the city that never sleeps
I’m still there,
Approaching to life...




Ayu Larasati is a student of English Education at Yogyakarta State University (UNY).
Telephone : 085640621257
Facebook : Facebook.com//ayularasati.nevergiveup

Twitter : @aynazura

0 komentar: